InspirationIP CameraRecommendSolution

Uncomplicating Video Storage with DAHUA’s User-Centric Solutions

In the complex world of video surveillance, the storage of video data can often be a challenging aspect to manage. DAHUA, a leading innovator in video security technology, has taken it upon itself to simplify this process with user-centric solutions that are designed to make video storage not only manageable but also intuitive and efficient.

Simplicity at the Forefront:DAHUA Video Storage

DAHUA’s approach to video storage is centered around simplicity. The company understands that users, whether from a small business or a large enterprise, require storage solutions that are easy to set up, operate, and maintain. By focusing on user experience, DAHUA has created a range of storage solutions that are straightforward and accessible to all.

DAHUA Video Storage: Protecting What Matters Most

Intuitive User Interface:DAHUA Video Storage

One of the standout features of DAHUA’s video storage solutions is the intuitive user interface. This interface is designed to be user-friendly, allowing users to navigate through the system with ease and perform tasks such as configuring settings, monitoring storage health, and managing video data without the need for extensive technical knowledge.

Dahua EVS8248X 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8248X

Dahua 1024CH 48-bay 6U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

Dahua EVS8236X 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8236X

Dahua 1024CH 36-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

Dahua EVS8224X 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS8224X

Dahua 1024CH 24-bay 4U Embedded Video Storage

> Dual 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.

> Supports video stream/picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7148D-V2 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148D-V2

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7124D-V2 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124D-V2

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> Standard dual controller for hardware redundancy.
> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,JBOD, global and private hot standby.
> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> SAS cascade for expanded storage space.
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7285S 85-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7285S

85-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 1024-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 2048 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 85 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JRAID, JBOD, Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 2+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS7148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 48 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 36 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS7124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS7124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 512-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 1024 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth

> 24 bays, SAS/SATA, Hot-Swap

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60, JBOD, Hot spare

> Supports video stream/ Picture direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode

> Supports N+M cluster

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR)

> SAS cascade for expanded storage space

> Modular and drawer-like design

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5148S 48-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5148S

48-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 48 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5136S 36-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5136S

36-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.
> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.
> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.
> 36 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.
> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.
> Supports N+M cluster.
> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).
> Modular and drawer-like design.
> 1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5124S 24-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5124S

24-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 24 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply.

DAHUA EVS5016S-R-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-R-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

> Modular and drawer-like design.

1+1 redundant 80PLUS platinum power supply

DAHUA EVS5016S-V2 16-bay Embedded Video Storage

product-img

EVS5016S-V2

16-bay Embedded Video Storage

> 64-bit high-performance multi-core processor.

> Max 320-ch IP camera inputs.

> Max 800 Mbps incoming/recording/forwarding bandwidth.

> 16 bays, SATA, Hot-Swap.

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60,Hot spare.

> Supports video stream direct storage mode and IPSAN storage mode.

> Supports N+M cluster.

> Supports Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR).

Modular and drawer-like design.

DAHUA ESS3124D-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124D-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Dual controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>All modular hardware design
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS3124S-JR 24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

product-img

ESS3124S-JR

24 HDDs SAS Storage Cabinet

>Controller architecture, Modular design, reliable and Easy-maintainable
>Support HDDs hot-swap, non-stop running when replace the HDDs
>Redundant fans and redundant power supply, keep 7×24-hour uninterrupted running
>Support expansion device cascade
>Chassis design conform to SBB, motherboard, chassis, power supply and HDD all support hot-swappable
>Support 8T HDD
>24 SATA hot-swappable slot
>All modular hardware design
>Single Controller
>2 SAS interfaces
>1 console port
>19U standard rack-mounted

DAHUA ESS1504C  4 HDDs eSATA Storage

product-img

ESS1504C

4 HDDs eSATA Storage

ESS1504C: 1.5U standard 19-inch rack case
>Connect main device via eSATA or USB
>eSATA port transmission speed up to 3Gbps
>USB 3.0 port data transmission higher than normal
>Powerful R / W performance: read >64MB/s, write >64MB/s
>ESS1504C: Max support Internal 4 SATA HDD up to 24TB
>Recommended with DVR, NVR connection

DAHUA IVSS7108-2M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1M 2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1M

2U 8HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 12-channel AI IVS

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40 -channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 12-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108 2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108

2U 8HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-4M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-4M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012-2M 2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012-2M

2U 12HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 400 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 128-channel IP video access

> Up to 24-channel AI IVS

> Up to 24-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 24-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7012 2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7012

2U 12HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 512Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 128-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/2 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016DR-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> SAS3.0 for storage extension

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016-8M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-8M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016-4M 3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016-4M

3U 16HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7016DR 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016DR

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7016 3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7016

3U 16HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024DR-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR-8M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

> Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024-16M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-16M

4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 192-channel AI IVS

> Up to 192-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 192-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024-8M 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024-8M

DAHUA 4U 24HDDs WizMind Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 512 Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 96-channel AI IVS

> Up to 96-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 96-channel video metadata

> Up to 50 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7024DR 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024DR

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller

> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth

> 256-channel IP video access

> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Redundant power

DAHUA IVSS7024 4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7024

4U 24HDDs Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> Industry embedded micro-controller
> Max 768Mbps incoming bandwidth
> 256-channel IP video access
> Supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60
> 3 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2 Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2 Face Recognition Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-F7500-2T-S2-GU2

Dahua Face Recognition Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Performs searching by image in tens of millions face feature.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-S-GU2 Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-S-GU2

Vehicle Analysis Intelligent Server

> Clustered deployment and dynamic performance extension capability based on video cloud distributed architecture.
> Filter and search by time, channel, number plate, vehicle type, main brand, sub-brand and color.
> Support big data loading with two 10,000 M Ethernet ports.
> Store 3 billion eigenvalues.
> Perform 30 million vehicle comparisons in seconds.
> With standard rack, the server has high compatibility.

DAHUA IVS-T8100-T-300W Vehicle Analysis Server

product-img

IVS-T8100-T-300W

Vehicle Analysis Server

> Equipped with professional GPU.

> Recognition algorithm based on deep learning.

> Support cluster deployment based on video cloud architecture.

> Support vehicle brand, sub-brand, body color recognition.

support paper towel box, pendant, skylight, and other features detection. Support working with DSS-C9100

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2  Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-6ZE-GU2 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-TB8000-2ZE-RM1 new-products

Dahua Event Detection Intelligent Server

> Separation of rules and algorithms, based on metadata of traditional and deep learning algorithms, for the high performance of various upper-level applications.

> Adopts Dahua video cloud architecture and supports dynamic adjustment of computing resources for greater precision and control.

> Automatic detection of lane lines and key points of vehicles.

> Supports the global detection application of PTZ Camera scenes.

Supports one-click deployment of all-in-one machines for smallscale scenarios and simple demonstrations, and supports distributed cluster deployment for large-scale scenarios.

DAHUA IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

product-img

IVS-GS8000-GU2-HW

Dahua Comprehensive Analysis Intelligent Server

> Adopts advanced face deep learning algorithms and gives full play to GPU parallel computing. With its algorithms, the device has enhanced recognition capabilities and performs exceptionally well, raising the bar in the industry.

> Tesla T4 intelligence analysis card with strong computing power.

> Performs intelligent analysis and compares tens of millions of pieces of massive data from faces, vehicles and structured services.

> Arms the blocklist database which has millions of pieces of face data.

> A type of rack mount server with multiple built-in slots and modular replacement that assist with changing the hardware.

> The system has cluster deployment and supports enhancing the performance of clusters when servers are added based on the video cloud distributed architecture.

> Supports algorithm storehouse.

DAHUA IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW  Intelligent Management Server

product-img

IVE-DP8000-GU2-HW new-products

Dahua Intelligent Management Server

> Supports the unified management of algorithms. Multiple types of algorithms form algorithm storehouses that contain the abilities of the algorithms stored in them. You can view details on algorithm packages and perform operations on them, such as upload and delete.

> Supports allocating computing resources, including CPU, memory, and other hardware resources. Computing resources can be centrally scheduled based on service requirements, to eliminate hardware resource differences and externally provide a unified resource pool.

> The system not only supports the unified management and flexible allocation of services about human, vehicle and metadata, but it also comes with a variety of algorithms built into it. It provides a unified call interface to the application side and offers the option to select multiple functions at the same time.

> With cluster management, you can manage multiple service modules, and enjoy access to non-stop services through cluster scheduling. The service load of each node can be adjusted based on the service load.

> Collects and manages information of service registration and configuration, and provides the unified O & M portal and the automated O & M module.

> Supports authentication management of computing power.

> With resource management, the system can integrate and manage fragmented idle computing power, and release the idle computing power resources for other analysis tasks, improving the utilization rate of idle hardware resources.

> Service platforms can specify the algorithm for task analysis. The intelligent view engine allocates computing power and schedules tasks.

> Schedules algorithms across different types of architecture. The algorithms easily adapt to 2 or more architectures at the same time, such as the arm and x86 architectures.

DAHUA IVD5148-3I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-3I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 48-channel AI IVS

> Up to 48-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 48-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 48-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-2I  48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-2I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148WT-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148WT-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 slot, SATA3.0, supports 2.5” SSD (height ≤9 mm)

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD5148-1I 48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD5148-1I new-products

48CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 48-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 256 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 2 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVD3116-1I 16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

product-img

IVD3116-1I new-products

16CH 1U INTELLIGENT VIDEO DEVICE

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> Max 16-ch IP camera inputs

> Max 96 Mbps incoming/recording/outgoing bandwidth

> Up to 8-channel AI IVS

> Up to 8-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 12-channel face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 8-channel video metadata

> Up to 8-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 300,000 face pictures in total

> 1 SATA bay, Max.16 TB

> 1 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124DR-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124DR-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-16I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-16I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Up to 256-channel AI IVS

> Up to 256-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 256-channel video metadata

> Up to 256-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124-8I 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124-8I new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7124 256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7124 new-products

256CH 4U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 1280 Mbps/1280 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 24 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-8I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-8I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 128-channel AI IVS

> Up to 128-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 128-channel video metadata

> Up to 128-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7116DR-4I 256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7116DR-4I new-products

256CH 3U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 256-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 160-channel 2 MP or 80-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 16 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-4I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-4I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 64-channel AI IVS

> Up to 64-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 64-channel video metadata

> Up to 64-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS

> Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112R 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112R new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7112 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7112 new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 12 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-2I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-2I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 32-channel AI IVS > Up to 32-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 80-channel 2 MP or 60-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 32-channel video metadata

> Up to 32-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108-1I 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108-1I new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 512 Mbps/512 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> Up to 16-channel AI IVS

> Up to 16-channel face recognition with normal IPC

> Up to 40-channel 2 MP or 40-channel 4 MP face recognition with face detection IPC

> Up to 16-channel video metadata

> Up to 16-channel AcuPick with normal IPC

> Up to 100 face databases with 500,000 face pictures in total

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

DAHUA IVSS7108/H 128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

product-img

IVSS7108/H new-products

128CH 2U Intelligent Video Surveillance Server

> 64-bit High-performance multi-core processor

> 128-channel IP video access

> Max 768 Mbps/768 Mbps incoming/recording bandwidth

> 8 bays, supports RAID 0/1/5/6/10/50/60

> 4 HDMI/1 VGA video output

Automated Data Management:DAHUA Video Storage

DAHUA’s solutions offer automated data management capabilities that significantly reduce the complexity involved in handling video footage. Features like intelligent tagging, sorting, and indexing of video data ensure that users can quickly locate and retrieve the footage they need without having to manually sift through hours of recorded material.

Seamless Integration with DAHUA Cameras:

A key advantage of DAHUA’s video storage solutions is their seamless integration with DAHUA cameras. This integration ensures a cohesive surveillance system where cameras and storage devices work together flawlessly, simplifying the overall management process and ensuring a more efficient operation.

Scalability and Flexibility:

As businesses grow and their surveillance needs evolve, so too must their storage solutions. DAHUA’s video storage systems are designed to be scalable and flexible, allowing for easy expansion to accommodate increasing amounts of video data without the need for a complete system overhaul.

Robust Security Measures:

Security is a top priority in video surveillance, and DAHUA’s storage solutions come equipped with robust security measures. These include encryption, access controls, and regular security audits to protect video data from unauthorized access and potential threats.

Energy Efficiency and Sustainability:

New York Sets Precedent by Banning Facial Recognition in Schools

In a landmark decision, the New York Department of Education has enacted a permanent ban on the use of facial recognition technology within its educational institutions, marking the first state to institute such a policy.

While it remains to be seen if other states will emulate New York’s bold move, this new regulation should prompt a reevaluation among educational leaders regarding the implementation of facial recognition and other biometric data-gathering technologies. Experts in school security and student data privacy advocate for a cautious approach, urging schools to critically assess the claims made by technology vendors and to be fully cognizant of the potential downsides, particularly concerning student privacy and the overall school environment.

The decision by New York comes at a time when companies marketing these technologies have increased their outreach to schools, according to Kenneth Trump, President of National School Safety and Security Services. Schools have been utilizing COVID recovery funds to purchase security equipment, often in response to political and community pressures rather than direct safety concerns.

However, adopting a more measured strategy for school safety is not always straightforward. School administrators face immense pressure to safeguard their campuses against gun violence, with Education Week’s database recording 33 school shootings in 2023 alone, and a total of 177 since 2018. High-tech solutions, such as AI-powered facial and weapons recognition systems, can be enticing to school boards seeking to reassure parents of their children’s safety.

Trump, with decades of experience in school safety and security, warns that schools often fall into a trap with new technologies. They purchase systems with a one-time grant, only to find that there is inadequate training or support, and no ongoing funding for maintenance, rendering the technology ineffective over time.

Additionally, districts must consider the long-term financial implications of investing in new security technologies, including the costs of leasing hardware and subscribing to software services.

Facial recognition and AI-powered weapons recognition require significant management and can detract from the essential task of building relationships with students, which is often more effective in preventing violence and self-harm incidents.

Data privacy is another significant concern. The technology has been criticized for its inaccuracy in identifying certain groups, including women, people of color, and children. Furthermore, schools must consider the responsibility of handling sensitive biometric data, which is difficult to change once compromised.

The potential for data to be shared with third parties is also a concern, as modern software development often involves incorporating code from multiple sources, making it challenging to ensure data protection.

Surveillance technology can also negatively impact school climate and trust between schools and parents. Research indicates that constant surveillance can erode trust, and there is a risk that such technology could be misused for purposes beyond its original intent.

Despite these concerns, there may be future scenarios where the benefits of facial recognition technology could outweigh the risks. However, for now, New York’s ban on the technology remains in place, and its implementation has been on hold since 2020 due to a lawsuit filed by the New York Civil Liberties Union.

The state’s decision was informed by a study that concluded the risks of using facial recognition technology for school security purposes were greater than the benefits. The report highlighted that most school shooters in recent decades have been current students, making the technology less effective than anticipated.

While the ban on facial recognition stands, New York has not extended this to digital fingerprinting, which some schools have adopted for purposes such as paying for school meals, demonstrating a potential positive application of biometric technology in educational settings.

DAHUA is committed to developing storage solutions that are energy efficient and environmentally sustainable. These systems are designed to consume less power while delivering high-performance storage capabilities, reducing the environmental impact of surveillance operations.

DAHUA’s user-centric video storage solutions are redefining the way surveillance data is managed. By focusing on simplicity, intuitive design, automated data management, and seamless integration, DAHUA is making video storage a hassle-free experience for users. As the surveillance landscape continues to advance, DAHUA remains dedicated to providing storage solutions that are as innovative and reliable as the technology they support. Trust DAHUA to uncomplicate your video storage needs and provide a storage solution that is truly centered around the user.

About Author

Written by
Susan H Delaney

Susan H Delaney security industry workers, who have been exposed to hundreds of surveillance cameras and have professional evaluation experience, will definitely be able to help you.

Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

InspirationIP Camera

Dahua’s Mobile Surveillance Cameras: On-the-Go Security

In an era where security demands are ever-changing, Dahua Technology has risen...

CCTVIP Camera

The Smart Choice for Security: DAHUA Network Cameras

In the quest for advanced security solutions, the choice of surveillance technology...

IP Camera

Améliorez la sécurité avec les systèmes de positionnement et les caméras PTZ DAHUA

Dans le paysage de sécurité moderne en évolution rapide, la demande pour...

CCTVLatest NewsRecommend

Securing the Modern World with DAHUA WizMind Tech

In an era where security is of paramount importance, DAHUA WizMind technology...